Protecting Your Privacy
Respecting Your Data
Our surveys ask questions about the factors that contribute to overall satisfaction with membership and workplace. At times, it includes questions about your business, work, and personal life. We realize this is sensitive information and we are very careful about how we handle it. Here are our promises to you:
• Your coworking organization will never be given access to your individual question scores.
• When reporting on the results we will never show scores for a group of less than 3 individuals in order to protect your anonymity.
• If you provide textual answers (for example your comments or suggestions) these will be viewable by your organization but will not be attributed to you (unless explicitly stated that they will be).
• Personal information (such as name, email address) will be retained for the purposes of administering future surveys, but your survey responses will not be tied to any survey data that is shared with your organization.
If you have any queries about this please use the CONNECT link to contact us.
Other Security Details
If you are paying for our services online we will collect payment card information. This is immediately passed directly to a third party for processing and secure storage.
When you visit our website we collect standard internet log information such as Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform. We also collect information about your online activity in order to measure the number of visitors to our website, and to improve our website. This may include details such as your URL, visits to, through and from our website (including date and time), length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs) and methods to browse away from the page. We do not share this information with any third parties except those directly involved in collecting and processing it (such as Google Analytics).
We will also collect information that can identify you, such as your name, office address, office telephone number, e-mail address, and other similar information when you provide it to us via contact forms, newsletter subscription forms, downloads and/or online tools.
We use the information we collect:
• To administer and provide our products and services
• To notify you about changes to our service
• To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
• To provide you with information about products and services that you request from us, or about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about
• To carry out our obligations under any contracts entered into with you
• For internal operations including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service
• To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising or promotions we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising or promotions to you
We use third party providers to help deliver the services we provide. As such, it may be necessary to share information with them (for services such as email delivery, payment processing, support query handling). We will only share with them information that is essential to provide their services.
From time to time we work with academics and research organizations with who will be able to access data sets. In all circumstances, they are bound by a confidentiality agreement.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our website. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Our Web site contains links to other sites. Neither 20Chairs, nor Joy Stephan, is responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites or their operators. The links are provided solely as a resource and are not intended as an advertisement, endorsement or promotion of any company, product or service.
This website is not intended for and shall not be used by anyone under the age of 18.
You have the right to ask for correction and/or deletion of your personal data. You also have the right to object at any time, free of charge, to the processing of your information and you have right of access to your personal information. If you would like to exercise any of these rights please contact us at the address below.